Search This Blog

Sunday, January 20, 2013

34 weeks



How far along? 34 weeks 7 days
Baby is the size of a: Cantaloupe
Best moment of the week: Successfully photographing a wedding at 8 1/2 months pregnant with the flu! I was very nervous for my first wedding back after Christmas. At 8 1/2 months preggo you're not as mobile as you normally are and everyday things just become so much harder! I actually surprised myself with how much I was able to do and how little I even noticed my massive belly getting in the way. Considering I have 2 more weddings to photograph before I pop, this was a great day! And I unfortunately have been sick with a fever, cough, sore throat and head aches for the last few days, hitting its worst on saturday :( I felt about half of myself but I sucked it up anyways and had a great day!
Movement? She keeps getting stuck under my rib! It is so uncomfortable and so hard to get her out!
Belly Button: still in!
Missing Anything? being able to stand up and walk like a normal person....so over waddling everywhere!
Wedding Rings on or off? still on, I did however remove the ring I wear on my right hand as it was feeling a little snug. And i think my feet may have started to swell....seriously?
Aches & Pains: Lower back pain....to be expected I suppose. Also just stretching pains on the sides
Labor Signs? Is it really time to add this as a category?!? Luckily nothing, just some fun braxton hicks contractions....not painful just uncomfortable...
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy this week...just sick...and feeling like death....blah
Looking forward to: Our doctors appointment this week! They are going to be weekly before I know it! Oh yea and feeling better....I am sick of being sick....time to feel like myself again please!

No comments:

Post a Comment