Search This Blog

Monday, December 4, 2017

Baby #3! Im back!

Yes I am huge already...no its not twins...that we know of 😂


Hi friends!!! It's been a long time since I have been on here...almost two years! Life got busy, I got lazy, but now with baby #3 on the way, I decided to start blogging again. I blogged all the way through my first two pregnancies, so it's only fair to this little babe that I try to do the same. For those of you who have never seen my blog, welcome! I mainly started this when I was pregnant with my first and living in Australia. I wanted to find a way to keep my family and friends up to date on everything going on in our lives while we were there. Now that we are back in the US, it's time to keep all of our Aussie family & friends updated too! I also LOVE being able to look back on past posts and seeing how I was feeling or what I looked like through each pregnancy. It will be pretty cool for my kids to be able to see it when they are older too!

Now on to baby #3....you guys we lost our minds...anyone who has known me knows I always wanted a big family (not too big, but more than just two). After having Kynley and Kyler SO close in age, 18 months to be exact, it took me a long time before I was ready to even consider baby number 3! We discussed starting to try last January but my sanity still wasn't quite there...and I wasn't really to give up my wine 😂 Here we are now, 13 weeks, due June 10th according to one dr...June 5th according to another, Tex's birthday! I had a pretty rough week 6-10. We were doing a ton of traveling on top of be being so exhausted and the most sick I had been with any of my pregnancies. Luckily once I hit 11 weeks I started to feel normal again!

This time around we really really wanted to try for a boy, so I did as much research as possible on how to conceive one. If you know my side if the family you know we have incredibly strong girl gene's! No boys allowed! But, we wanted to attempt to break the mold this time. I followed every old wives tale I could find to attempt it. We decided to do early genetic testing to check for the health of the baby and the gender and we actually found out what it is last week! We have told most of the family and are working on a cute announcement picture...so if you already know...shhhhhh...we will be letting everyone know tomorrow or the next day...

How far along? 13 weeks 1 day
Baby is the size of a: Jalapeno
Maternity clothes? Oh yea...I was in maternity jeans by 9 weeks...baby #3 popped way early. Give me all the stretchy pants, I'm huge!
Stretch marks? Just left over from the last two  
Sleep: Not great. If I don't take a unisom I'm awake every morning around 3:30 and can't sleep...if i take one then my body lets me sleep until 5/5:30
Best moment this week: Being able to announce! I feel like the first trimester has dragged on for forever.
Miss Anything: Sushi? and not feeling terrible and exhausted
Food cravings: French fries and passionfruit. Today was daiquiri ice ice cream. We went all the way to Baskin Robbins and it was closed!!! I was devastated!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Coffee still makes me a little nauseous but other than that not really.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody for sure. I am so short tempered with the kids...it kills me because I can see it happening and can't stop it. I have really tried making more of an effort to calm the f*@# down....
Looking forward to: Feeling the baby move!

No comments:

Post a Comment