Search This Blog

Thursday, December 14, 2017

14 weeks


Hello Second Trimester!!!!

How far along? 14 weeks 4 days
Baby is the size of a: lemon
Maternity clothes? I might remove this question because I pretty much only fit into maternity at this point! I have a few dresses for christmas that I might try and squeeze into that aren't maternity but we will see
Stretch marks? nothing new….looking into some essential oils to help prevent more
Sleep: Pretty good….other than being wide awake at 4:30am this morning 
Best moment this week: I felt her move! its been a few times now, and they are just small little flutters but it is definitely her!
Miss Anything: Wine and lots of coffee…
Food cravings: Anything lemon, lime or tart. Like i have to put lemon juice in my water constantly and I may have spent $30 at baskin robbins on daquari ice ice cream! I am also still craving passionfruit and really want starfruit!!! Anyone know where in the seattle area I can get either of these things? Like fresh passionfruit would make me so happy!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Been pretty good this week
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I have been pretty goo this week. Mostly happy, a little stressed. We leave next week for Utah for 10 days and I have a lot to do before we go! I cant wait t get there and be in the snow.
Looking forward to: Finding her name…it was pretty easy naming Kynley and Kyler but I feel like I used all the girl names I have ever liked! Im super picky and have specific criteria. Both girls were named right after we found out their gender so not know this little ones name yet is driving me crazy. I just like to know who I’m feeling in there! Hopefully one comes to us over christmas…we will see! One thing I can tell you is that we probably wont go with another K…

Every time I go to this blog I see that main picture from our christmas cards in 2014...I know I need to update it but I can't get over how little the girls are!!! I'm so ready for another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment