Search This Blog

Sunday, January 7, 2018

15, 16 & 17 weeks

15 weeks





I did so good for two weeks in a row! Not surprised I feel like doing this every week won't be reality, I am more worried about getting the weekly picture, which I did! At least one win!

How far along? 17 weeks 6 days
Baby is the size of a: turnip
Stretch marks? nothing new
Sleep: Blah....i have been having a lot of heart palpitations which the dr told me would happen (I'm prone to them anyways) I was up all night the other night with them. 
Best moment this week: Christmas and my birthday!!! This more covers the last three weeks, but it was so nice to go away and have a little vacation. Then celebrated my birthday at home for the first time in years. I made it all the way to midnight for NYE playing the game Udder nonsense. If you haven't played it go buy it, its hilarious.
Worst moment this week: Getting the stomach flu. Being sick sucks no matter what, but being sick while pregnant makes everything 10x worse. I was in bed for 3 days, couldn't eat for 48 hours. I was so dehydrated and miserable. Just happy no one else has gotten it. My amazing husband and sister took care of the girls so I could rest. 
Miss Anything: Advil...sometimes tylenol just doesn't cut it
Food cravings: Key lime pie...I don't normally love that as a dessert but I LOVE it right now
Anything making you queasy or sick: Been pretty good this week
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, not too many mood swings...minus the one when Tex fed the girls my passionfruit yogurt instead of their normal yogurt and I literally started crying...for no reason. Luckily I knew i was overreacting and I made him just leave me alone. Seriously though...crying over yogurt. I can't. 
Looking forward to: Life getting back to normal after the holidays. Kynley started a new preschool this week which has been good for her but they didn't have room for Kyler so now I'm desperately searching for a place for her. Both she and mommy need time apart. Kyler got sick while we were on vacation and has really been clinging to me ever since. She needs a little bit of independence!

No comments:

Post a Comment