Search This Blog

Sunday, January 14, 2018

18 weeks



How far along? 18 weeks 6 days
Baby is the size of a: sweet potato
Stretch marks? nothing new
Sleep: Better this week. Pretty solid except for weird preggo dreams. I had a dream the baby kicked through my belly and her feet were sticking out. So weird...but I remember her feet being so cute! 
Best moment this week: She got the hiccups! She has been doing a ton of moving and kicking but when she got the hiccups yesterday I was so excited. I think feeling the baby move is definitely the best part of pregnancy.
Worst moment this week: I have started getting tired around 2pm and literally can't function. I spend my mornings getting as much work done as I possibly can because when 2pm hits all i want to do is nap...but I have two kids...so i can't 😭
Miss Anything: White wine...like a big glass of Sauvignon Blanc...preferably Kim Crawford or Oyster Bay...or Shaw and Smith...ok I'm literally drooling. I just want wine.
Food cravings: Pancakes and fresh fruit. My sweet tooth is currently taking over my life
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy this week :)
Looking forward to: My best friend Jenna is taking the girls for us tomorrow night. I can't even tell you the last night we had a date night....Not sure what we are going to do, but just having a moment to myself is enough for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment