Search This Blog

Sunday, February 3, 2013

36 weeks




How far along? 36 weeks 7 days
Baby is the size of a: Crenshaw Melon?? dont know what that is...
Best moment of the week: My friend Maree's "Hens Day" or "Bridal Lunch". It was great having a girls day and getting to catch up with everyone...although I would have killed for a glass of champagne....Oh and I had my maternity photo's done by the photographer I trained under who is amazing! I cant wait to see them, it was so weird being on the other side of the lens!
Maternity Clothes: I have just been buying normal clothes in bigger sizes...the end is near so I am trying not to shop too much!
Movement? We have found her feet! Today she was sticking one out of my belly and I could see it, it was pretty crazy! And lots of hiccups, poor little girl gets them like 4 times a day!
Belly Button: in! and staying in I think :)
Missing Anything? Not having to go to the bathroom 6 times a night...seriously. And not being pregnant while im photographing. It is really hard to get certain angles with the bump!
Wedding Rings on or off? On :)
Cravings: loss of appetite? I have been forcing myself to eat and I never seem to be my normal starving self....weird
Aches & Pains: been pretty good this week. The other night I went to bed and my hands and feet started itching like crazy! It was unbearable. The next morning I called the dr and she had me go in for a blood test. The test came back that my liver salts were higher than normal (or something like that) and my liver isnt processing bile how it should because of the hormones. I have to get another blood test tomorrow to see if the levels have changed. If its the same or worse I think I will be put on medication to regulate it. The dr said at this point all it means is they probably wouldnt let me go past my due date....damn haha but i am SO over the constant itching!!!!
Labor Signs? braxton hicks all day yesterday!!! 
Happy or Moody most of the time? happy, just anxious and ready to meet her :)
Looking forward to: We have our first birthing class tomorrow....I just am not sure how excited I am for it...haha 

1 comment:

  1. yay 4 more weeks, one more month!! woo. Maybe even less :) I gave birth 2 weeks before my due date. I never had much braxton hicks, like ever lol!! I always wanted to because I wanted to be close haha .That's what I did with clothes!! The maternity alwasys fit weird, and even the small was big. so I just bought medium and some larges in regular clothes, they were a lot cuter too :)

    ReplyDelete