Search This Blog

Sunday, March 17, 2013

1 month favorites

1. aden & anais swaddle blankets- The best swaddling blankets ever. They are big and light weight and super soft. We have about 10 and its all we use at night.
2.aden & anais Burpy Bibs- These things are amazing. Great for burping, cute to put over your shoulder and they have snaps that turn them from a burping cloth to a bib. Investing in more of these when I head back to the U.S.
3.NUK Pacifier- did post a link but these are the ones that seem to stay in her mouth the best. And because she is so small they are the only ones she doesn't gag on. They are had to find here in Aussieland but I know they are everywhere in America, again something I will for sure be stocking up on!
4.My Brestfriend- This pillow is AMAZING for breast feeding. Instead of having to move pillows around and get comfy you just pop this around your waist and put the baby on. It is super soft and has little bumps on it for the baby to rest their head and to help them stay attached. This is probably my favorite thing on the list if you are going to breast feed.
5.Mamaroo- I made my mom bring this all the way from America for me and it was totally worth it. It supposedly mimics the movements of the mom that the baby feels while they are in the womb. Kynley loves it and it is great at rocking her to sleep.
6.Moby Wrap- If I need her to go to sleep I can put this thing on and within minutes she is passed out. I clean with it on, edit photo's, do my hair and make up, anything. It allows me to be hands free and her to feel supported and like she is being cuddled. My husband even wears it with her in it while he plays video games and does things around the house. Perfect if she is fussy and just wants to be loved ;)
7.Electric Bottle Sterilizer- Because I am both breastfeeding and pumping to give to her in a bottle (trying to get her to gain as much weight as possible.) we use this all day, everyday. I sterilize everything for her. Toys, pacifiers, bottles, pump, nupple shields, anything that will fit I sterilize. It takes about 10 mins each cycle.

For those of you in aussieland here is the link for the aden+anais products-Aden + Anais

No comments:

Post a Comment