Search This Blog

Sunday, August 26, 2012

13 Weeks.....

Thank you Tracey for doing the photo for me!!!! 

How far along? 13 Weeks 6 days 
Baby is the size of a: Peach
Maternity clothes? Just a sweater my mom bought me right when we found out I was pregnant. It's comfy and the only thing that isnt tight on me at the moment! My mom and I are going to do some serious Maternity shopping when I go home in September, she is the best :)
Stretch marks? Just the boobs, I am religiously coating myself in body butter and bio oil. Seriously determined to avoid any stretch marks. My skin is constantly greasy but I am over it!
Sleep: Falling asleep is great, I could go to bed at 7pm every night if I allowed myself to. I am having the most crazy ridiculous and vivd dreams though and I wake up trying to figure out what is real and what is a dream! Usually wake up around 5:30am and then I am wide awake!
Best moment this week: There have been a few good ones, but I got to really spend time with a few of my friends this week (Kate and Maree), I feel like I have been a hermit for the first 12 weeks so it is nice to really have some quality girl time. Also talking to my Grandmommy on the phone, she is soo excited for us and has informed me that our family "doesn't do boys so it must be a girl!" haha I love my Grandmommy.
Movement: Not yet, I am excited/scared to see what it feels like, wont be for a few more weeks from what I hear.
Food cravings: All I want in the world is a gross/fatty breakfast from Denny's or Ihop. I am craving american sausage SOOOOO bad!!!!! Also sushi, of course not just any sushi, sushi which you can only get in Tempe, AZ. I am finding it really annoying because most of the cravings I get are for foods I can only get in America!!!  
Gender: I think it's a girl, when I say I think, I mean I have myself so convinced it's a girl that if it turns out to be a boy I am going to be in complete shock! The husband is sure it's a boy of course....it's totally a girl. Dont get me wrong, I would be thrilled with a boy as well, I just absolutely think girl......As long as it is happy and healthy at the end of the day I will be one happy Mommy :)
Aches & Pains: Sore lower back...ehh and THE HEADACHES!!! I have constant headaches that I find are really hard to get rid of....any suggestions? And no, I am not dehydrated!!
Belly Button in or out? In, it looks a little different than it used to but is still very in for now!
Anything making you queasy or sick: The smell of the dishwasher. It is horrible! I gag the whole time I load and unload it. I have been sick on and off this last week and I have found my saving grace, PEPPERMINT TEA! I could drink peppermint tea all day every day it truly does make a huge difference and helps my tummy feel better.
Nicknames: It depends on who you are talking to, Husband=Pod, friends and family at home=The Nugget, Me=little one.....with my family nicknames evolve to crazy ridiculous things over time....just wait until I get back from the U.S. in a few weeks, I am sure that my sisters will give it plenty more!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy Happy Happy!!!! I am determined to enjoy every single second of this pregnancy and this time in my life. I see too many people not taking advantage and living in the moment while they are pregnant but I am determined to, even if I feel like I am a beached whale who doesn't fit into any of my clothes! haha
Looking forward to: The second trimester!!!! Starts tomorrow and I am waiting for that moment when I wake up and dont feel sick and have the energy I am used to. I am beginning to think it is all a myth and I am going to feel like crap for the next 6 months! Either way it is hard to believe I am almost in the second trimester, time will start flying I am sure!! Also just looking pregnant. I am sick of this in between thing where I look like I just ate too many cheeseburgers, I am ready for the actual baby belly!

1 comment:

  1. I love that little baby belly so much! I can't wait to come to Aussie for nugget's arrival in February!!!
    xxx- Auntie Nanyn

    ReplyDelete