Search This Blog

Sunday, September 2, 2012

14 Weeks!


My sister in-law, Jess and I, she is due mid October :)



How far along? 14 Weeks 7 days 
Baby is the size of a: Orange
Maternity clothes? Investing in bra this week....wanted to wait until I was back in America but it looks like i dont have a choice! I promise I wont be one of those pregnant girls who thinks she can still fit into her normal clothes! I am embracing the growing bump and going to dress it accordingly, no muffin top for me ;)
Stretch marks? No more than last week!
Best moment this week: Feeling like myself again! I am feeling almost 100% normal thank god!
Movement: No, but hopefully soon, I am so excited for it!!
Food cravings: Pickles, dark chocolate (not together!!!) Chocolate Mousse Royale ice cream from Baskin Robbins....dying for it!
Gender: Still am 99% positive it's a girl ;)
Miss Anything: Champagne.....brie cheese....even typing it is hard!!!
Aches & Pains: Hurt my lower back this week and it is killing me!!! Also did some cooking for fathers day and heels of my feet were killing me from standing for too long
Anything making you queasy or sick: feeling pretty good this week!
Nicknames: Pod, Nugget, Little one
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Still happy, finding that I have very little patience though. 
Looking forward to: My doctors appointment this week! Hoping to get to hear the heart beat :)

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully they are both girls!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your baby might be the size of an orange, but according to Bill's t-shirt your boobs are either balloons or blockbusters!!!

    ReplyDelete