Search This Blog

Sunday, September 9, 2012

15 weeks :)


How far along? 15 weeks , 7 days
Baby is the size of a: Avocado
Maternity Clothes? I invested in the ugliest bra I have ever owned this week. My chest is twice the size it was before I got pregnant so literally nothing fits me. It's a maternity bra so it is comfy and does the trick until I can get to Victorias Secret in the next 2 weeks! And I am on the hunt for a pair of shorts that will fit me for my Disneyland trip...no luck so far but I am hoping to find something before I go!
Best moment of the week: Getting to hear the heart beat at the doctor! Every little thing makes it more and more real I think. At this point I don't feel pregnant at all! No sickness, just feeling fat, and tired, so it is nice to have a little moment where it is more obvious that I actually AM PREGNANT haha
Sleep: Oh sleep...I am assuming it will never go back to normal. First of all I have the craziest most lucid dreams ever! I find myself waking up in the middle of the night and not being able to go back to sleep for a few hours, I am nauseous and cant get comfortable. I swear I am asleep by 8:30pm every night. What is going on!!!
Movement? So I dont want to say I for sure felt it move but I am about 95% sure I did. I woke up and had this really odd almost fluttering feeling yesterday. It was a weirdest sensation, but from what I heard I am pretty sure thats the baby! Hopefully it will become more frequent and I can really be for sure :)
Food Cravings: Carrots.....oh the amount of carrots, and cucumber I have eaten this week is ridiculous!
Gender: Tex says boy I say girl, only time will tell. I am not saying it's a girl because thats what I want, I just honestly feel like its a girl. I am DYING to know though!!! Ah the suspense is killing me. Either way I will be more than happy, I just want to start shopping!
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy! I haven't had too many crazy emotional moments. Very irritable at times though, I occasionally get frustrated at my husband......haha
Looking forward to: Going away to America next week! YAY! I am going with my family to Disneyland and then I am photographing a wedding in San Francisco. I cannot wait to spend some quality time with my family and take the baby on it's first of many Disneyland trips hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment