Search This Blog

Sunday, November 18, 2012

25 weeks


too busy this week to do a more creative board haha

24 weeks preggo photographing a wedding. Will be shooting up until 37 weeks!


How far along? 25 weeks , 7 days
Baby is the size of a: Rutabaga
Best moment of the week: I found this app for my iphone that allows you to put the microphone on your belly and you can actually hear the babies heart beat! I didnt think it would actually work but it does. It is amazing to be  able to hear her heart beat whenever I want to now. Oh how I love Apple :) I have literally been so busy i havent even had t
Movement? Still hasnt been moving a ton. The doctor said she is just running out of room. Crazy to thing she is about 1.5lbs now and still has to gain another 5lbs at least! She has been giving me some pretty good kicks as well that are on the verge of being painful. 
Cravings? Been on a major banana kick this week.....cant get enough!
Wedding Rings: Still on! Not too swollen yet.
Missing Anything? Deli meats, salami and good cheese like brie. I am so over the food restrictions! I am just dreaming of a big glass of wine with a beautiful cheese and cracker tray......Christmas is going to be hard!
Aches & Pains: My back my back my back.....the newest pain is from a pinched nerve on my left side. The dr said that because my ribs are expanding they are pinching the nerves along my spine...and let me tell you, it F*@#$%@ HURTS!!!! I haven't been able to sleep and am in constant pain. Combine that with my already sprained rib on the right side and the lower back sciatic nerve pain down my leg and I just want to cry constantly. It doesn't help that this is my busiest time of year and I am super busy with photo shoots and then hours at my desk editing. Hopefully I will get some relief over christmas while I am in America. 
Happy or Moody most of the time? Good this week minus being in pain and crying at the most ridiculous things. I started crying today over something so ridiculous I cant even write it I am so embarrassed haha It was a happy cry but still....sometimes it is better left unsaid!
Stretch Marks? Well none yet but my surgery scars are stretching and starting to look not so good......
Things they don't tell you: So one of the things I had never heard is that your mucous glands in your nose swell leading me to literally have a stuffy nose all the time! It makes it hard to breath with the baby growing bigger and my nose being so stuffy! Also causing a serious snoring problem! I wake myself up from snoring too loud on a regular basis...my poor husband at least he is getting a taste of his own medicine haha
Looking forward to: Thanksgiving!!!!! I am cooking Thanksgiving dinner this week to celebrate one of my favorite American Holidays. I am mostly excited to make my Aunt Carols famous stuffing....mouth is watering just thinking about it....Basically I am just excited to eat...weird....

So I just wanted to share these photo's. This is what happens when I attempt to get a nice photo out of my husband for our families christmas card. You would think after marrying a photographer he would be better at trying to get it done efficiently....nope.....









No comments:

Post a Comment