Search This Blog

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Snappin' 👻

Hey everyone....


Just having one of those days where I droped my kids off at the babysitters and then miss them all day, even though they have been driving me crazy!!!! I have been sick which makes for an extra long week, but now I miss those little banshees...for a minute. 

Anyways, for those of you who don't have snapchat or don't follow me (👻 Reynarobyn) I thought I would put together a montage of all of my recent favorite snaps of the girls. The good, the bad and the ugly. Lucky for you I left out the one where Kynley peed on the floor last night 😂 That one was for family only because, let's be honest, not everyone needs to see that. 

A great way to waste 4 mins of your life seeing how my children entertain and abuse me at the same time 😘

Happy Friday Eve!!!!




https://youtu.be/X9vqrD5MRKk

No comments:

Post a Comment