Search This Blog

Monday, March 5, 2018

24 & 25 weeks


How far along? 25 weeks 6 days
Baby is the size of a: Acorn Squash
Stretch marks? I wouldn't say full ones but i have a few new red dots that I am worried might be the start if some
Sleep: Pregnancy insomnia is REAL....really bad. Not loving the waking up at like 2:30 every morning and spending unnecessary money on random amazon purchases for an hour. 
Best moment this week: Pain free!!! I have been seeing an AMAZING chiropractor that has literally fixed me. I am see her twice a week right now and I can almost function like a normal person.
Worst moment this week: Kynley had pneumonia this last week and it it has been rough. She woke up with a cough last monday morning, but seemed to be only a morning and night thing. On tuesday she was coughing every 30seconds-1 minute. I didn't realize how much she was coughing until we were on our way to ballet. She still wanted to dance so I let her (rookie mom mistake). By the end of class she was miserable and the cough was worse, so we went to the dr. The dr wasn't our usual pediatrician, and even though she was coughing a ton she couldn't hear anything in her lungs and sent us home. That night she was breathing super fast and shallow and up half the night coughing. I ended up texting my step-mother in law at 3 am our time, 9pm Australia time to see if she thought I should take her into the ER. We decided I should wait until morning, but we got her straight into the dr and her oxygen levels were super low so they finally did and x-ray and found the pneumonia. Luckily she responded well to the antibiotics and is back to her crazy self. The lack of sleep from that week almost killed me though.
Miss Anything: Normal clothes! Maternity clothes just aren't cute and sizing up in normal clothes only works for certain things. 
Food cravings: cravings have been at a low this week. Extra coffee seemed to be my biggest craving but that couldn't happen.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not a fan of avocado which isn't totally normal
Wedding rings on or off? depends on the day
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty Happy. Exhausted but happy.


Looking forward to:Getting started on her nursery! Just getting all of my ideas together and things ordered. Excited for another girly room in our house!

So I wrote that on Saturday and I am 26 weeks 1 day today. I had a dr appointment today which was good but kinda scary all at the same time! I had a super fast deliver with Kyler...like 4 hours from 4cm to delivery. So she is really worried I will be even faster this time. I also had an irritable uterus with Kyler which looks to be coming back with this one. Lots of REALLY painful back contractions lately. She gave me a prescription for a muscle relaxer to help calm things down but if I get more than 5 in an hour (i usually do) she wants be to go to Labor and delivery to get checked. We also live 45 mins away from the hospital so she wants to schedule me an early induction date just incase things progress too quickly. She is worried I might have the baby in the car! So I am giving it some thought, but my gut tells me I won't make it to 39 weeks before this little miss arrives. We will see. But either way can I get all the positive vibes I make it to the hospital in time?! And maybe fast enough for an epidural ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment