Search This Blog

Sunday, October 14, 2012

20 Weeks, its a GIRL!






How far along? 20 weeks , 7 days
Baby is the size of a: small cantaloupe
Best moment of the week: Do I really need to say it? Finding out that the little one is a LITTLE MISS! WOOO HOOO! Mommy knows best ;) I am over the moon happy and the shopping has begun! The gender reveal party ended up being a great success. And can you believe I didnt even peek once? I was shaking and on the verge of bursting into tears when it was time to cut the cake, but then it was pink! 
Sleep? All I want to do is sleep on my stomach!!! I just cant get comfortable and sleeping on my stomach is my favorite! Once I finally do fall asleep I am fine but getting to sleep is a bit rough at the minute.
Movement?Oh yes! Especially in the morning when I am sitting eating breakfast or sitting at my computer editing. I think I must squish her a bit when I sit so she loves to give me a few karate kicks :)
Cravings? This has sort of been an all the way through the pregnancy crazing but PIZZA! Pepperoni pizza.....oh yum not I am killing myself just thinking about it. And of course when ever anyone says something that sounds good I immediately start craving it. Like my mom sent me a picture of coffee cake yesterday. So at 8 am on saturday I was up making it from scratch, but oh man was it worth it! 
Stretch Marks: None, but my stomach has been SOOO itchy these last few days! I cant get enough oil and body butter on it. I have been resisting the itch but it is so so so uncomfortable!
Gender: ITS A GIRL ITS A GIRL ITS A GIRL......did I mention its a girl? haha
Belly Button In or Out? slowly starting to pop out.....
Aches & Pains: My back....most of you know I was in a car accident earlier this year where I was flipped upside down. Not too much fun. Anyways I sprained a rib in my back from that and it has never fully healed. That combined with carrying more weight than normal my back has been KILLING ME! I was on my feet all day for the gender reveal party, cooking and decorating and by the end of the day I was limping from the worst pain going from my upper back through to my right leg. I had two weddings to photograph this weekend and I could barely walk. I went to the physio (physical therapist) and she did some dry needling/acupuncture and magically I was fixed! I thought photographing two weddings in one weekend with the belly may kill me but I feel surprisingly good. Maybe I will be able to survive wedding season :)
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy. Very happy :) The husband has been working overtime for a "happy wife happy life". He has been so great with everything even rubbing my back and feet when I need it. Oh and also giving into every craving I have a eating pizza just about everyday of the week. He deserves a medal I swear haha We went and chose out little miss's first outfit together now that we know she is officially a girl. Its a pink summer dress for her to wear when we go back to America in July. Oh and we also got a present from her brother and sister (vader & snooki) little pj's with cats all over them haha 
Looking forward to: Doctors appointment this week AND my sister in law Jess is hopefully going to pop any day now! I cant wait to have a new niece or nephew to cuddle/play with/take photo's of :) HURRY UP LITTLE BAILEY BABY!

No comments:

Post a Comment