Search This Blog

Sunday, October 7, 2012

19 weeks....



How far along? 19 weeks , 7 days
Baby is the size of a: heirloom tomato
Best moment of the week: There have been a few good ones, but planning the gender reveal party has been a lot of fun. Also had my first wedding of the Aussie wedding season and was surprisingly not as exhausted as I thought I would be! Looks like wedding season wont be too bad after all :)
Movement? I can now tell the difference between the baby moving and when it kicks. I love having it kick, it is such a re assuring feeling like the little one is saying "Hi Mom Im doing good!" 
Stretch Marks: None :)
Gender: AHHHH we find out in 3 days! This will be the longest 3 days of my life! Im still totally convinced its a girl but we will see!
Belly Button In or Out? In! But I can see it looking different everyday...I give it 1 month until it really starts to pop!
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy now. Not nearly as moody as last week. I do notice I get mad at things I normally probably wouldn't get mad about (sorry Tex!). I am really honestly enjoying being pregnant at this point. I didn't think I would like it as much as I do, and I LOVE watching the belly grow! It is crazy to think what is actually going on in there!
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender obviously! AHHHHHH Holding my breath we will see..........

No comments:

Post a Comment