Search This Blog

Sunday, October 21, 2012

21 weeks


How far along? 21 weeks , 7 days
Baby is the size of a: banana
Best moment of the week: Talking about names. We have started the part that I have been dreading on deciding a name. It has been surprisingly easy and I think we have one picked :) We wont be sharing with anyone because we dont want opinions or "I had a friends who was names that and..." haha keeping it hush hush...or at least trying... the only part I will give away is that the middle name is after my dad who passed away when I was a kid, Ray. Little Miss _____  Ray Edmonds! Any guesses? 
Movement? Lots of it right after I eat anything, but especially something sweet :)
Cravings? Not so much cravings, it more what do I not want to eat? I swear little miss is going through a growth spurt (or I am) because this week I cannot stop eating....It has gotten better now and my appetite has somewhat subsided, but I swear I was eating more than Tex and that is nearly impossible!
Stretch Marks? none
Wedding rings? On and not too tight. Probably will be a few more months until I have to start to worry about that!
Aches & Pains: I am feeling SOOOO STRETCHED! I finally am understanding what pregnant ladies mean when they say they are uncomfortable. Just the muscles being constantly pulled is so annoying. My feet also are starting to hurt when I stand for too long and today after walking around at the Meadows Fair my hips were aching. I had to come home and have a nap...haha so exhausting!
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy! I really think I am going through the best part of the pregnancy before I get really uncomfortable and irritable. There are so many good things going on in our lives right now and the excitement is building for when we get to meet little miss. I know it will fly by and be here before we know it but honestly I feel like February will never be here!!!
Looking forward to: I said this last week but my sister-in-law is due tomorrow and my little niece/nephew is killing me with anticipation! Also just feeling the baby move more and more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment