Search This Blog

Thursday, February 27, 2014

13 Weeks



How far along? 13 weeks 6 days
Baby is the size of a: Peach!
Maternity clothes? More every week, like last time my victoria secret yoga pants are pretty much the best things ever. I am also obsessed with a pair my mom gave me for Christmas which are too comfy for words if I could live in them I would. 
Gender: Still thinking girl. My husband even referred to Kynley, baby and I as his 3 girls the other day! That was a win in my book ;) He decided there is no use in fighting it haha. Imagine the shock if it ends up being a boy.
Sleep: Pretty good lately! Still waking up a bit earlier than would like, but the total and complete exhaustion has pretty much worn off, still slightly there. Don't keep me out past 8pm though...
Best moment this week: Starting to get back to work more. Honestly I have been so sick and tired that doing anything has been a struggle. This week I feel like I finally have accomplished a few things
Miss Anything: deli meat...wine...wine....wine...wine....wine...it's probably going to be the same answer every week
Food cravings: Nothing really. I did wake up the other day wanted a big breakfast from like Denny's or something, gross, but it sounded amazing. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing this week besides Kynley's diapers....she has been sick so lets just say they have been horrible and I have struggled with each diaper change. It also doesnt help when she does a crocodile roll to get away and gets shit...everywhere....
Wedding rings on or off? On 
Movement: Still thinking I have felt a few flutters but nothing definite. I am super excited for when I finally really start to feel the little one move.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy minus the melt down I had last night about needing to get my nails done and having no time to do it....my hormones are out of control.
Looking forward to: Feeling better...Kynley and I have both been sick the last few days with bad colds. I have had zero patience because of how shitty I have been feeling. Hopefully next week will bring on a healthy streak for K and I along with the second trimester! Woo hoo!

Just a little Kynley update....she is so close to walking its kinda scary! She can stand on her own for about 10-15 seconds now. Also last night she just picked up a toy at dinner and started to pretend like she was talking on the phone. It was so adorable, she has been doing it all morning too with a hair brush. I am pretty sure in her baby gibberish you can hear her say "Hello". I have no idea where she learns it from....mom is never on the phone.... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment