Search This Blog

Thursday, March 6, 2014

14 weeks:: Second Trimester a


How far along? 14 weeks 6 days
Baby is the size of a: Lemon
Maternity clothes? Got my box of maternity pants out of the garage. Have fully given in.
Gender: The gender of this one is KILLING ME! I am dying to know even more than I was with Kynley. I am calling an imaging place today to see how early we can get a 3d ultrasound done to find out...hopefully in the next 2 weeks! Then the big question is...to do a gender reveal party or not to......I was leaning towards no, but then the last few days I have been thinking yes....we will see
Sleep: Amazing, minus our cat Vader who loves to spoon with me...yes spoon. He wakes me up to get under the covers and lay along side me...then of course I have to get up to pee...it drives me insane, but I love him too much to turn him away haha
Best moment this week: I have had such a good week so I get a few... 1. I booked flights for Kynley and I to be back in the USA for Easter (April13-May3) it will be the last time I am home until Christmas :( I have to make the most of my shopping! 2. We are doing this pregnancy a little different on the health care side of things, last time we went private and this time we have chosen public (which I'm not super happy about). Yesterday I found out that I will still be able to see my OB from the last pregnancy throughout this one too! Seriously people, I was so happy I almost cried. Not to mention her office is right next to a restaurant that does american food...Buffalo wings to go? Yes please!
Miss Anything: This is the first week I haven't really felt deprived....although I was thinking ahead to Easter with the family and drooling over all of the delicious champagne cocktails I will miss out on....
Food cravings: Im big on fruit smoothies right now. My appetite is non existent in the mornings so I have been making Kynley and I smoothing packed with fruits and veggies. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: The last two days I have started getting really nauseous when I get hungry. I had this a bit in the first trimester around 6 or 7 weeks where I felt like I have to eat something or I would puke. And that feeling has come back, and I hate it. I'm making it a habit of packing snacks for myself in Kynley's diaper bag to survive.
Movement: Pretty positive I was getting some movement last night! I love it!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Really good this week :) 
Looking forward to: I have two doctor appointments next week! Both for baby #2 one with the OB and another at the hospital where we will deliver. Excited to spend some more time on this pregnancy since it feels like its almost not even there...minus this basketball I'm slowly growing....

No comments:

Post a Comment