Search This Blog

Thursday, March 13, 2014

15 Weeks


How far along? 15 weeks 6 days
Baby is the size of a: Orange
Maternity clothes? My maternity pants are still to big to really wear, I bought most of them when I was 30 weeks + in my last pregnancy so I have some growing to do before the actually fit me and look good.
Gender: We are booked in over the weekend for an ultrasound where we can possibly find out the gender....as excited as I am, Im not sure what we will do. Party or no party....still think its a girl :)
Sleep: Great :)
Best moment this week: Getting my fetal doppler in the mail! I spent a whole $50 and ordered one from China, so I can listen to the babies heart beat when ever I want! It works really well! Tex and I were blown away the first time we heard the heart beat. So cool. I cant stop listening....
Miss Anything: Turkey Sandwiches....
Food cravings: Nothing this week...but my husband did bring me home an Oreo McFlurry the other night and it was the best thing I have ever tasted haha
Anything making you queasy or sick: Kynleys diapers? haha Not really, feeling good!
Movement: 100% positive I was feeling the baby little kicks!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Again really happy! Cry easily, but usually for happy reasons. I almost always cry while I am photographing weddings now. Little moments through the day really get me! Luckily I have my camera to hide behind!
Looking forward to: The possibility of knowing the gender sooner than I thought......terrifying but exciting :)



No comments:

Post a Comment