Search This Blog

Friday, March 21, 2014

16 weeks


How far along? 16 weeks 
Baby is the size of a: Avacado
Maternity clothes?Living in leggings and counting down the days until I am in America to do some shopping! I cant find my favorite pair of preggo jeans from last time and it is killing me! Non of my other ones fit and the jeggings that do fit give a not so cute muffin top. Im in that in between size where none of my old maternity clothes really fit but none of my non maternity clothes fit, which is extremely frustrating. I have two of my close friends getting married today (Congrats Ash and Sos!) and to find a dress to wear to the wedding has been extra difficult. 
Gender: ITS A GIRL, ITS A GIRL, ITS A GIRL!!!!! I mean I knew it all along anyways haha. According to my Grandmommy our family doesn't know how to make anything but girls. After we found out was a girl I just started sobbing like a small child (tears of happiness). This is all I have ever wanted was to have two little girls that could be sisters. I am so close with my sisters and now to know we are giving Kynley a BFF makes my heart so full. On the car ride home I would just start crying thinking about how happy I was. My husband thought I was out of my mind, especially when I started saying that we are making Kynley her maid of honor haha. Yes I was losing it but I cant help it, I am just so happy!
Sleep: Amazing this week, kind of over the ridiculously realistic dreams though. I dreamt both nights before the ultrasound that we were having a boy which seriously up'd my anxiety haha
Best moment this week: Finding out the gender and spending some quality time with my little bug. As she gets older she is showing me more and more affection and I am soaking up every second of it. She has started hugging and patting you on the back/arms when she is tired and about to go down for a nap. It is the cutest thing ever. Also, did I mention she has almost started walking??!?! It is so adorable to see her toddling around like a mini drunk haha When babies first learn to walk I am pretty sure it is the cutest thing ever. 
Miss Anything: sleeping on my stomach :(
Food cravings: Buffalo wings....
Movement: I have been too busy and too tired at night to even think about it, but yes little movements.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Super super emotional, cry at the drop of a hat, but in a good way haha 
Looking forward to: Naming the new princess!!! To be honest I have been dreading it. We started looking the other night and I really was not finding anything fantastic. Then a couple of days ago a name just came to me, and I am pretty sure she is named :) My hubby is still warming to the name, but it took him a bit to warm to Kynley's name as well. I just keep saying their names together and it is way too adorable to handle! So many people have asked me about what names we are thinking so here is a list of axed names, mainly because Tex didnt like them haha Keylie, Kaidence, Ireland (love love loved this name but didnt see it acutally working), Taylee, & Kyra. You will notice a trend with all of my names haha I love K's and Y's. No I am not trying to be the Kardashians, but I have always loved names that start with a K. 

For now, I am just enjoying every second I have with Kynley. She is just growing up so fast and her little personality and attitude are so funny right now. Im finding myself wanting to wake her up when she is asleep just to play with her! I love that little munchkin more than I could ever have imagined. The age she is at is definitely the best age. Even though taking her in public as always questionable because of possible melt downs haha. The good moments out weigh the bad by a lot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment