Search This Blog

Friday, March 28, 2014

17 Weeks



How far along? 17 weeks 6 days
Baby is the size of a: Turnip
Maternity clothes?Yes yes and yes...TMI bet in serious need of some new bra's....my chest seems to be growing faster than my belly! 
Gender: Girl!
Wedding rings on/off: On and staying there :) No swelling so far...I didn't have any with Kynley either so fingers crossed!
Best moment this week: Watching Kynley learn to walk! She is almost walking more than she crawls now. So crazy to see how fast it happens and so exciting!! I love seeing her toddle around the house like a little drunk man haha Poor girl has taken a few good falls but she is tough :)
Miss Anything: Wine wine wine...oh yea and Champagne. 
Food cravings: Pizza....i think we may end up with a re run of Kynley. All I wanted was pepperoni pizza all day every day...it has pretty much been like that this week! And s'mores.... or brownies....or cookies...
Movement: small little kicks for sure. I cant wait for them to get stronger!
Aches & Pains: I have been having the worst round ligament stretching pain this week. Literally so so so painful and uncomfortable. It's reminding me that I don't love being pregnant as much as I thought I did haha. Also lots of sciatica back pain. Especially after a long day on my feel shooting a wedding.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)Just super super exhausted...It is almost 6pm on friday and the second I get the little munchkin in bed, I'm going to bed too! The exhaustion is killing me right now. 
Looking forward to:My little sister is in town this week to visit her boyfriend (yes she is dating an aussie). It is so much fun to get to see my family with Kynley as she gets older and crazier :)

No comments:

Post a Comment