Search This Blog

Friday, April 4, 2014

18 weeks


How far along? 18 weeks 6 days
Baby is the size of a: Sweet Potato
Maternity clothes? Yup.......
Gender: Girl, and the shopping has officially begun :) I promised my husband I would go through all of Kynleys baby clothes before I buy anything else....we will see how that goes
Wedding rings on/off: On, no swelling yet!
Best moment this week: Feeling some good baby movements. Also having my little sister here. It is so great that she gets to see her Aunties who live so far away as often as she does. She is so hilarious right now, and she knows it, and it is good to have someone who thinks she is as funny as my husband and I do! I also have to say a big thank you to my in-laws Greg and Tracey for taking Kynley for me on Wednesday. Kynley was into EVERYTHING and I needed to finish editing a wedding. After She got into the diaper rash cream, Tracey showed up and took her for the whole day. It was amazing. I got my editing done, the house *mostly* clean and more editing done. Kynley got to go play on the farm for a few hours and had a blast :) I don't like to ask for peoples help unless I really really need it, so for them to just show up and take her was the best thing ever. Thank you guys!  
Miss Anything: Drinking coffee until it is the acceptable time of day to drink wine....
Food cravings: Sour candy...luckily there is a lot left over from Kynleys first birthday ;)
Movement: small kicks and little rolls, the husband is so excited to feet it, but its still a bit too early yet
Aches & Pains: Upper back pain from a car accident I was in a couple of years ago...It flares up whenever I spend too much time at the computer editing, and I have been doing a lot of that this week! 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but so so so emotional. My husband has started vintage which basically means he is gone all day everyday. He is working 7 days a week, 12 hour days. I am miserable with out him around to spend time with us. I normally handle vintages well, but I normally don't have a toddler and pregnancy hormones. So a week in and I am already having melt downs. Luckily, Kynley and I leave in a week for a 3 week vacation back to the U.S. so I can spend time with my family :)
Looking forward to: My 20 week ultrasound this week! Also packing and getting ready for the USA! And my last wedding of the season is the day before we go. Not that I love wedding season being over, its my favourite time of year, but wedding season+pregnancy=no fun. My body is over it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment