Search This Blog

Thursday, April 10, 2014

19 weeks


The pic I chose for this week I feel like accurately portrays how my week has been with no words. I am terrified about taking this toddler tornado on a plane for 14 hours. If anyone has any travel tips or advice for me with a toddler I would greatly appreciate it!

How far along? 19 weeks 6 days
Baby is the size of a: mango
Maternity clothes? Just getting bigger and bigger, maternity leggings are my new fav!
Gender: Girl! We had our anatomy scan yesterday and they confirmed again that it is another princess!!!
Best moment this week: The ultrasound I had yesterday! Little princess looks good and healthy! her profile is very different from what Kynleys was in the 20 weeks ultrasound. Kynley had a little flipped up nose and this babies is different. 
Miss Anything: LOTS AND LOTS OF COFFEE
Food cravingsPizza pizza pizza and mexican food! We leave for America on Sunday and I am ready to enjoy all of my favourite American food I have been missing!
Movement: I found out yesterday that my placenta is in front, which is why I haven't been feeling as much as I did with Kynley. I am still getting some kicks though, but mainly at night.
Aches & Pains: My sciatica is KILLING ME! I literally have been limping around every where and my left leg occasionally will give out on me haha
Happy or Moody most of the time:Happy, Looking forward to a vacation from work :)
Looking forward to: Seeing my family!!! We leave sunday and fly to san francisco so see my grandma and then Seattle on the 15th! Cant wait to be with everyone and for them to see how much Kynley has grown.

Short post...in a rush Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment