Search This Blog

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Gender Reveal....It's A Girl!

So as you know, we found out we are having another girl! Yes Kynley will have a sister!

We decided to find out the old fashioned way this time...in the ultrasound instead of doing a gender reveal party. I had a really hard time deciding on what I wanted to do, party or no party, but when I found a place that i could get the ultrasound done at 16 weeks and find out the gender I decided to can the party idea!

I have just been so emotional this pregnancy that finding out the gender in front of a group of people could have been a bit too much for me. And to organise a party....lets be honest I didn't have the energy. I had found this idea on Pinterest for a Ties & Tutu's party, and I really really wanted to use it!!! So I decided to do a gender reveal photo shoot to post on Facebook and send to family and friends.

Here is what we came up with....I am so happy with how well the idea worked. What is better then announcing the gender with a bottle of champagne??!?!?!? I purchased two bottles, and decorated them, one with a tutu and one with a bow tie. Right before we took the pictures my husband shook up the Girl bottle as hard as he could. The whole idea was to pop the corks at the same time and have his bottle do nothing and the girl explode. It half way worked, except he popped his early....haha Any ways here are the pics from it! Thank you to my friend Maree for taking these for us!



                                     





I just want to say a quick thank you to everyone and their kind words to us! We are so thrilled to be having another girl! Also a big thank you to my friend Jodie who got the girls their first matching outfits! I almost died from excitement. Yes I will be that mom who dresses her children in the same clothes. Why? Because it is damn cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment