Search This Blog

Thursday, June 19, 2014

29 Weeks



How far along? 29 weeks 6 days
Baby is the size of a: butternut squash
Gender: Girl
Best moment this week: Being in Bali, seeing monkeys, laying on the beach, drinking Starbucks.....and then coming home to Kynley!!! It was so great to get away and relax, but I sure did miss our little princess.
Miss Anything: It was rough missing out on cocktails at the pool, and not feeling like an absolute whale on the beach...
Movement: Spending time just sitting around I definitely felt this little one more. I woke up this morning feeling like she has moved further up and is taking up my lung space. Not great feeling like its hard to breathe. 
Food cravings: OMG the resort had the most amazing fruit EVER!! I ate my weight in fresh papaya, pineapple and bananas. It was so so so good. 
Sleep: Good....I just need more of  it...like all day....I am so exhausted constantly that I just want to stay in bed all day...
Aches and pains: Feeling good! A vacation and prenatal massage did some serious good for me. I did acquire a nice sunburn while I was away. Preggo skin is soooo sensitive, even SPF 50 couldn't save me from the Bali sun.
Belly button in/out: In and getting flatter everyday...so weird
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and over myself....haha im just over everything today. Im sick of being tired all the time and incapable of doing things. I hate relying on people so muc, but i am just so so so tired I cant help it. 
Looking forward to: Hopefully getting the nursery ready. At the moment it's still a guest room....and Im kinda going into panic mode. So hopefully we can get it cleaned out this weekend and get things started....




No comments:

Post a Comment