Search This Blog

Friday, June 27, 2014

30 weeks

How far along? 30 weeks 6 days
Baby is the size of a: Cabbage
Gender: Girl
Best moment this week: Getting a manicure? haha seriously though and the crazy winter weather we have been having here in Adelaide. Growing up in Seattle made me hate the rain, BUT it reminds me of home so I kinda love it now. But only when it is super extreme. I was saying to my sister how much we used to love it when the power went out when we were kid,s and I kinda wished it would for fun...then I smacked myself upside the head and remembered it would be horrible with zero entertainment for a toddler in a dark house with lots of candles...
Miss Anything: SLEEPING ON MY STOMACH!!!! My hips are killing me at night and I am constantly rolling over trying to relieve the pain. Rolling over with a massive pregnancy pillow is anything but fun. You feel like a beached whale trying to get back to sea...seriously you do. Or when you have to somehow roll yourself out of bed to go to the bathroom for the 500th time in the middle of the night....
Movement: Feeling her more even when I am moving around too! Lots of time spent under my right rib though...
Maternity Clothes: Thank god we went back to America in winter during my last pregnancy, other wise I would have nothing. Like usual, I am living in my Victorias Secret leggings. Like I said before we have had crazy weather here so I have busted out my puffy North Face I bought for while I was preggo in the snow. I look like the Michelin man in it, but it keeps me super warm :)
Sleep: Good, except I was up all night the other night with acid reflux. The dr has prescribed me medicine and it seems to be helping. My pizza craving wouldn't survive without it!
Aches and pains: This damn irritable uterus thing is making me f***ing irritable. I feel like I am getting PAINFUL contractions all day everyday. I spoke to a midwife at the hospital about it the other day and she assured me that this will be the longest 10 weeks of my life...thanks? Also, I need to try and go on a moderate bed rest...aka spending as much time with my feet up as possible... I have a toddler so.....
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and enjoying Kynley and her crazy toddler antics. Really trying to be in the moment with her. I am emotionally exhausted from all of the pain though...with makes me emotional a lot...
Looking forward to: We have a 3d ultrasound tomorrow!!! I cannot wait to see what this little one looks like! Kynley looked so much like her 3d ultrasound it was crazy... I just want to see what nose she has....Im big on noses....and judging from the last ultrasound she has a different one than Kynley so we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment