Search This Blog

Friday, August 8, 2014

36 weeks!


How far along? 36 weeks 6 days
Baby is the size of a: Crenshaw melon?
Gender: Little Girl
Best moment this week: My Prenatal Massage I had last night...omg amazing. Thanks to all of the girls who put in for that at my sprinkle! I also got my hair done and spent a day with my preggo BFF being a complete fat ass. Truly taking advantage of these last few weeks haha
Miss Anything: Energy and Deli meat....and wine....I just looked in our back fridge and I have two bottles of Moet patiently waiting for the baby to arrive so I can drink them!!! 
Movement: Plenty of hiccups!
Wedding Rings On/Off: On, I woke up this morning feeling a bit...swollen? All over...cankles....hands, face...
Belly Button in/out: flat
Cravings: I feel like I have fulfilled my donut craving with my Krispy Kreme run.... the best part is they do their coffee the same as America....I may be driving down there just for the coffee and iced tea!
Sleep: Pretty good, I take something to help me sleep just about every night (prescribed by the dr). It is the only way I can actually sleep through the hip pain I am in....They are killing me!!!
Aches and pains: Feeling sore all over this week....I think its just the lovely last month saying hello
Labor Signs: None this week. Keeping her locked in until at least the 18th. Dr did tell me this week everything is good with the baby...it just looks like she is going to be small...and Im not complaining about that!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and Tired. I had a really productive BUSY week. Kynley started her first day of  Child Care.  One day a week until wedding season starts. I am planning on spending the day in bed the next time she is there haha. I know I won't be able to do that for a very very long time...if ever again.
Looking forward to: The Hanson concert on Tuesday night!!!! Anyone who knows me well knows I have been a die hard Hanson fan since like 5th grade....Oversized t-shirts to school everyday...hanson symbols drawn on everything....hanson shrines on our walls....dont worry that only lasted until I was like 13....ok maybe 14....but still I am so excited to see them! It is my goal to get a picture with them and the baby bump for the baby album. Wish me luck! And fingers crossed I don't go into labor during the concert....At least it would make a good story haha

No comments:

Post a Comment