Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

38 weeks


How far along? 38 weeks 4 days
Baby is the size of a: Leek
Gender: Princess
Best moment this week: The Lollipop Markets! We had a great day and really loved getting to actually sell our headbands and accessories in person! The only thing better is if Shanyn were to have been there.  Also making it this far. Kynley was born at 38 weeks 4 days, so basically today in this pregnancy and I never took a 38 week picture with her in my belly! I made it! Now I just have to make it to Sunday when Shanyn gets here.
Movement: Movement has slowed down a little, it makes me think she is thinking about making her debut? She likes to flip from back to back to bringing her back around front, weirdest feeling. It is getting impossible to sit for long periods because she goes right under my rib!
Belly Button in/out: flat
Cravings: Anything sweet....like those cupcakes I had last week....I think im going to get more tomorrow...
Sleep: My hips are still killing me....and I wake up every few hours to pee....seriously over that part. Aches and pains: my lower back is pretty sore and I have a serious waddle going on!
Labor Signs: Nothing more from last week. Althought according to my husband im nesting....really bad haha...i just have a lot i want to get done before she arrives! When my sister arrives on Sunday I am going to try everything I can to induce my labor. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and enjoying the bump...I know it will be gone soon and I will miss it :(
Looking forward to: Shanyn getting here Sunday!!!! Gah I am so excited to see her AND to have someone to help with Kynley. I am on serious bed rest until then...not even joking.

No comments:

Post a Comment