Search This Blog

Monday, August 18, 2014

37 Weeks


How far along? 37 weeks 6 days
Baby is the size of a: Chard?
Gender: Girl
Best moment this week: Hanson Concert!! Ahhh! Unless you knew me in Elementary school, you probably cannot comprehend my love for Hanson! It was so much fun, I jumped my pregnant ass around and sang at the top of my lungs. I am sure the baby loved it ;)
Miss Anything: bending over to pick things up!
Movement: she is mainly on my right side now. It is pretty obvious when you see me haha lop sided belly!
Belly Button in/out: flat and weird
Cravings:Cake and fruit haha Fresh fruit is my fest friend right now AND I found this place that makes the most amazing cupcakes I have ever had. Honestly I could have eaten 20 of them but I only got four. Thinking of going and getting more next week when Im in town for my dr app!
Sleep: Getting up way too often to pee...over it
Aches and pains: Feeling good! A little bit of a sore back but nothing too bad
Labor Signs: Well I had a little scare the morning of the Hanson concert. Contractions and lots of pain. Went into the hospital and I am 1 cm dilated, contractions were nothing serious so I was sent home :) The next day I lost part of my mucus plug...TMI? sorry! But nothing since then! 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and stressed! We have our company this weekend at the lollipop markets! In a constant headband making mode as of right now, no time for anything else. I am hoping this little one stays in for the markets and then a bit longer so I have some quality one on one time with Kynley before she arrives and our lives change forever :)
Looking forward to: The Lollipop Markets this weekend and being one more week close to my sister getting here!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment