Search This Blog

Friday, May 16, 2014

24 weeks


How far along? 24 weeks 6 days
Baby is the size of a: Ear of corn
Gender: Girl and she is 100% officially named :) I won't give you her first name but her middle name will be Elizabeth named after my husbands mom.
Best moment this week: Watching baby girl kick from outside my belly! I can now just look down and see movements. I also felt an elbow or knee or something poking out of my belly last nigh which was cool...but kinda creepy at the same time!
Miss Anything: Not being in pain every time I move! My back is KILLING ME! It makes it hard to do anything... My pregnancy app on my phone just told me that this is the best I will feel until the baby is born. If that is true then FML
Food cravings: Still having a bit of a sweet tooth! I also just discovered passion fruit. I have had passion fruit flavoured things, but never the fruit itself. And let me tell you...I AM ADDICTED! 
Movement: Soo much movement! I love it
Sleep: amazing! I fall asleep by about 8:30 every night and pass the f*ck out! Literally there is no waking me! 
Aches & Pains: My back...my back...my back....seriously is going to kill me. AND to add to it I have started to get really bad acid reflux this week. Like all day everyday. Im dying.... I hate it. I only had it will Kynley for like 3 weeks while we were in america and then it went away. If it stays around for the rest of the pregnancy I will kill someone...probably my husband ;)
Happy or Moody most of the time: Actually been really happy this week which is a fantastic change for me! Had a few rough patches but for the most part in a really good mood.
Looking forward to: Another week gone....yup I am pretty sure I am over it. I also would like to think that next week I will start to clean out the guest room which will be the new babies room....we will see if that happens. I will do my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment