Search This Blog

Thursday, May 22, 2014

25 Weeks


How far along? 25 weeks 6 days
Baby is the size of a: Rutabaga
Gender: Girl, and I have officially started on her nursery. Well kinda. I at least bought her crib/cot and have painted it gold! And it is BEAUTIFUL! Once it is fully dried and put together I will share the process. Im kinda in love with it. I also ordered some pink fabric from america that has gold polka dots on it. The pink and gold theme is definitely coming together :)
Best moment this week: Getting acupuncture done? Can this be the best and worst part? I am NOT a fan of needles so the whole thing made me a bit uncomfortable, but I felt amazing afterwards. MY sciatica nerve that has been killing me is for sure feeling better. I am going again next week and hopefully will get even better after that!
Miss Anything: My normal energy level. I have been extra exhausted this week.
Food cravings: Not anything too exciting...but I'm enjoying food for sure haha
Movement: Oh Yes. Lots of it. When ever I go to listen to her heart beat she always kicks right where I put the doppler.
Sleep: Great, but this week needing more than usual....
Wedding rings on or off: This week I have started to get really really itchy hands and feet at night, which causes my hands to swell. I had this in my last pregnancy too but not until very late. It is the worst thing ever. So my rings are off at night. F*cking hormones!
Happy or Moody most of the time: GREAT! So happy! This has been a great week for our little family and for my little business, busier than ever but everything is really good. 
Looking forward to: The husband and I just booked a trip to Bali for next month! Woo hoo! We are ditching Kynley for a few days and are going to go lay by the pool & just relax :) Its a quick 5 hour flight from adelaide (yes, I said quick, at least compared to our usual 14 hour flight) And we will have no baby with us. I can't wait!!!

A quick Kynley update.....

She is crazier than ever. She has a serious attitude on her that is hard not to laugh at most of the time. Her vocabulary consists of Dad, Mom, uh-oh, whats that, stuck and her new favourite, See Ya! She runs in and out of the room just saying "See Ya!". It is adorable. 

She also decided to pee on the tile floor today after bath time and then proceed to splash around in it until I could grab her (Im moving slightly slower than usual). Hilarious or disgusting? haha Needless to say the crazy went straight back to bath time....

No comments:

Post a Comment