Search This Blog

Friday, July 11, 2014

32 weeks

My shirt is starting to get too short!!!!

How far along? 32 weeks 6 days
Baby is the size of a: Pineapple
Gender: Girl
Best moment this week: My sister and I have a headband company called Pretty Little Monster Boutique... we applied to a local children's market called The Lollipop Markets to sell our headbands, and we got accepted! I am excited but nervous at the same time. When we originally applied it looked like my sister was going to be able to be here for them...now its looking like she won't....Did I mention the markets are on the 17th of August...and I am due the 30th???? Yea...about that. Luckily my friend Elise is making a few things for our line (cutest nappy/diaper clutches ever) so she is helping me. But I have like a billion headbands to make between now and then and I am pretty sure I won't see any sign of maternity leave!
Miss Anything: Same as last time, a good nights sleep....I just want to sleep through the night!
Movement: She is head down and making me SOOOO uncomfortable....She is constantly putting her foot in my rib...and lots of hiccups!
Sleep: Broken sleep...I am too afraid to take naps during the day because I don't think I will be able to fully wake up....
Aches and pains: Feeling good! Surprising, I know. I had my last photo shoot last weekend, and I think the whole not working thing is doing my body good...just a few more shoots to edit and I will be on full maternity leave...Now if only I wasn't chasing a crazy toddler around I think I could make it to full term....we will see!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy...excited...stressed....realizing that as slow as things feel like they are going, they are actually going quickly....and this little one will be here before we know it!
Looking forward to: Finishing my editing and not stressing about work anymore. I am almost there. Looking forward to putting up my vacation response on my email....

Funny Kynley story......

So...my child is crazy, and is constantly doing retarded things as any child does, but I swear the situations she gets herself into are crazier than most...

Yesterday we had a bath together, like always, and when we were done we went to my room for me to get dressed, while she runs around having nudie time. While I was dressing she found a cookie she had been eating earlier in the day along with her dummy and was running around with one in each hand. She loves shutting her self in rooms at the moment, so she ran into our bathroom and she the door and proceeded to yell "stuck" until I came to let her out. She must have peed on the floor and when I opened the door I startled her, she slipped on her pee, and then face planted in it (dummy in one hand, cookie in the other, she didn't put her hands out to break her fall) and got a really bad bloody nose! I freaked out at first thinking she had knocked a tooth out. And she was literally covered in urine. Head to toe...all over her dummy and cookie....gross! Needless to say we went straight back to the bath and cleaned her up and she was fine. My poor little love 

No comments:

Post a Comment