Search This Blog

Friday, July 25, 2014

34 weeks


How far along? 34 weeks 6 days
Baby is the size of a: Cantaloupe
Gender: girl
Best moment this week: Celebrating my 4 year wedding anniversary with my hubby! These years have seriously flown by! To celebrate we went out to the movies, exciting, I know. But for us it is exciting haha we went gold class which means you get to sit in these huge recliner chairs and you order dinner and drinks before hand which they bring to you through out the movie. It was amazing. We saw the new Jersey Boys movie, which was great. We love the Jersey Boys show and the movie was just as good! My only complaint is seeing a movie 34 weeks pregnant have having to go to the bathroom every 30 mins! Next time no drink.....Big thank you to Greg and Tracey (my in-laws) for baby sitting :)
Miss Anything: Energy. I have a lot to do in the next few weeks...including a ton of head band making and finishing the nursery, which isn't even close to being done.
Movement: lots of hiccups!
Wedding Rings On/Off: On and loose! No "swelling" so far...at least in my hands...my face is looking rather plump these days...not sure if thats swelling or just fat..
Belly Button in/out: In and flat.....didn't pop with Kynley and I don't think it will with this one either. The hole from by belly button ring has gone completely to the side though. Like almost to the side of my belly button....weird.
Cravings: Fruit, donuts, and cereal! I have been eating a ridiculous amount of cereal lately.....
Sleep: Good this week...
Aches and pains: Slipped on some water last night after my shower and almost killed my back....but other than that good. Although my body definitely lets me know when I have been doing too much with some seriously horrible ripping pains in my belly.
Labor Signs:  It's hard with the irritable uterus thing to actually know if I'm having anything serious or just "irritable ute" pains as my husband likes to call it. My hormones have also been on overdrive this week. I think having so much going on and no ending in sight is taking it's toll. I guess the only ending is the little ones arrival...which isn't really an ending haha Did I mention it is exhausting chasing around an 18 month old while 34 weeks pregnant....because it is....
Happy or Moody most of the time:Happy but emotional...like I said my poor husband has been dealing with my hormones the last few weeks. He is amazing and I am so grateful to him for being so patient with me. I think he is just focusing on the fact that there is an ending to this and he will eventually get his normal wife back! He has lovingly nick named my hormones "my nodes". (pitch perfect anyone?) haha I think he just likes quoting the movie saying "It's your nodes babe, its your nodes". It always makes me laugh and lightens the mood either way. Lets just say I'm ready to be over these "nodes"
Looking forward to: My baby sprinkle this Sunday! My friends Jodie and Maree are just hosting a lunch for my close friends and some family to celebrate baby #2's arrival :) I am excited for a low key lunch with the girls, and Kynley gets to stay home with dad and hang out :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment