Search This Blog

Thursday, July 3, 2014

31 weeks


How far along? 31 weeks 5 days
Baby is the size of a: 3.19 lbs! She got "weighed" today at an ultrasound!
Gender: Girl
Best moment this week: I got TWO ultrasounds this week! One 3d and then another to check on some measurements that had been taken at her 20 weeks scan. It was great to get to see her, and I am happy to report she is looking a lot like her older sister!!! One negative...They told me today her head was measuring 34 weeks.... so big....she said its not overly big and she may "grow into it" but it makes me want to cross my legs tight just thinking about it!!! 
Miss Anything: Sleeping through the night... No not because of my toddler tornado, my body is waking me up around 4am every mooring and then I seriously struggle to go back to sleep! It is driving me insane I just want to sleep through the night with no interruptions! Also shaving my legs....it is getting way too hard.... seriously 
Movement: She finally got the hiccups! She got them for the first time last Sunday, and has had them almost everyday since. I love the feeling of them except for at 4 am when i I'm trying my best to sleep....
Sleep: Like I said...up every day at 4am....maybe ill get up and start being productive at that time....ill work on that!
Aches and pains: I have actually had a good week as far as aches and pains. My back contractions have been around, but for the most part I have been feeling good....huge...but good. I saw my reflection the other day and I don't think I realised how huge I am haha These weekly picture do not to my size justice.....
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and trying to imagine myself on Maternity leave in a few short weeks....almost there!!!
Anything making you queasy or sick?: EVERY morning when I wake up I have been nauseous. It only lasts for about 15 mins but i hate it. It is driving me crazy.
Looking forward to: Having a quiet week next week where I can hopefully finish most of my editing and relax!!!! Wishful thinking....

My friend Elise tagged me in this on FB...it is so accurate it's scary haha


No comments:

Post a Comment